European Business School
EU graduate school (formerly European University) may be a private graduate school with campuses in Geneva and Montreux (Switzerland), Barcelona (Spain) and Munich (Germany)
EU graduate school offers business education schemes taught in English. Programs include bachelor’s, masters and doctoral degree programs in Business Administration (BBA, EBBA, MBA and DBA) Undergraduate and graduate programs are proposed in various business disciplines.
Online academic degree in International Business and Doctorate Programs in Business Administration are proposed.
Dual degree programs are possible in Asia, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Russia, Kazakhstan, Taiwan, China, USA, Malaysia or Thailand. A Certificate program in Corporate Social Responsibility along side the International Labour Organization,and since 2012, a Bachelor of Arts in Sustainability Management are proposed. Students can join a joint program with the state accredited universities Pace University (New York) and Fisher College (Boston) awarding students two distinct baccalaureate .
- State-accredited diplomas are awarded by the University of Derby and therefore the University of Roehampton (UK), and by the Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM). through academic partnerships. Those degrees are state-approved by the German government with a rating H+ on Anabin.
- International Quality Accreditation (IQA) from the Central and East European Management Development Association (CEEMAN),
- International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) accreditation.
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) accreditation.
- EduQua certification, Swiss Quality Label for Adult and Further Education Institutions.