ARE YOU DECIDING TO STUDY MBA IN THE UK?
STUDY MBA IN THE UK:
One of the most popular courses in the world is MBA. And STUDY MBA IN THE UK university helps students gain knowledge of how to plan, lead and operate an organization.
Students are exposed to various aspects of the business world, including areas such as marketing, finance, human resources, and administration.
While an overview of the entire business world is provided in the initial phase, students can specialize in one of the business disciplines in a more advanced phase.
MBA is the most desirable business program. MBA is offered by many universities in UK.
Study in Abroad is something that should be thoroughly addressed, and the considerations surrounding it should be carefully considered. Since students choose courses to study abroad more and more frequently with each passing year.
TOP 15 BEST UNIVERSITIES TO STUDY MBA IN THE UK:
- London Business School
- Oxford University
- University of Chester
- University of West London (UWL)
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Cambridge
- Judge Business School
- Saïd Business School
- Warwick Business School
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- Bayes Business School
- Imperial College Business School
- Durham University Business School
- University of Edinburgh Business School
- Cranfield School of Management
Is Study MBA in the UK worth it?
1. Quality Education: Universities in the UK are offering MBA programs to maintain high standards of teaching and research.
Regularly interacting with successful business leaders while studying for an MBA in the UK helps students face the corporate world with confidence.
Join our diverse group of students to build your global professional network with colleagues from around the world.
2. Duration of the program – One year – this is one of the key reasons behind the popularity of the best universities to study MBA in the UK.
The 1-year MBA course is worth it, saves time and money. This provides savings for international students studying MBA in the UK.
3. Careers Guidance Services: Several MBA business schools in the UK offer full-time career guidance services to their students.
This helps students to realise their interests and expand their potential in their respective fields. Service, sales, customer service and retail, etc are some of the sectors where students can look for job opportunities while pursuing an MBA in the UK.
An MBA degree in the UK has high value and great importance in the international job market.
Basic eligibility criteria and Documents Required for Study MBA in the UK:
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute. It is recommended to have at least 60% or more in the Bachelor’s degree to get admission into the best universities in the UK.
- Some universities also award admission based on the GMAT score. The average score must be GMAT – 650+ and GRE- 310-315. Proof of English proficiency.
- Obtain an eligible IELTS/TOEFL score. Average English proficiency test scores IELTS- 6.5-7, TOEFL- 90+, PTE- 60+, DET- 105- 120
- Some UK universities may require at least 1 year of work experience, relevant school documents/reports, and certificates.
- A valid passport and student visa are essential for all international students to study a course at a UK university.
- Remember to apply for your UK student visa at least 3 months before your intended travel date.
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR) and Letter of Intent (SOP) Proof of Funding
Admission Tuition Fee for study MBA in the UK:
- UK MBA fees vary between universities depending on the type of course or specialization chosen. On average, MBA college fees in the UK range from £11,000 to £1, 00,000 per year.
- International students can apply for scholarships such as those offered by universities that offer the program and other government-funded scholarships. Some of the most popular government-funded scholarships are the Fulbright Scholarship, Chevening Scholarship, Inlaks Scholarship, etc.
Popular Specializations for Study MBA in the UK:
- MBA in General Management
- MBA in Human Resources
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Supply Chain
- MBA in Healthcare Management
Career Opportunities to study MBA in the UK:
Business is a broad degree covering a variety of areas and there are a variety of areas for students to pursue upon completion of their diploma/degree. A wide range of career opportunities is open to students studying MBA in the UK. These include:-
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management, etc.
The right college admissions advisors can help you get accepted into your best college.
Bangalore based education consultancy Edumirchi is an advisor that selects the best universities that fit the profile of students who wish to study MBA in the UK. Edumirchi serves in UK, Ireland, Canada, France, Germany, Australia and Philippines.
Feel free to reach out to us or drop a comment below in case you have any doubts. Our expert consultants are here to help.
Or you can submit your comment about your queries and ideas about Ayurveda colleges in Bangalore.
To know more visit us @Edumirchi