UP Police Recruitment 2015
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has invited applications for recruitment of 2,064 sub-inspectors across Uttar Pradesh. The nterested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online. The recruitment process also includes Physical measurement test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) along with a written examination.
Total number of vacancies: 2,064
Name of the post: Sub-inspector
The candidates applying for this post should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university/institute with at least 50 per cent marks.
The selected candidates will be given a salary of Rs 9,300-34,800 along with a consolidated amount of Rs 4,200.
Selection procedure: The candidate will be selected on the basis of Physical measurement test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)and written examination.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online through the official website, the link for which is www.uppbpb.gov.in.
The candidates are also required to pay an application fee of Rs 400 through E-Challan and debit card, credit card, internet banking mode only.
How to apply:
1. Visit the official website, the link for which is www.uppbpb.gov.in.
2. Click on the link ‘Candidates and Registration’.
3. Fill the application form carefully along with scanned copy of photograph and signature.
4. Pay the application fee.
5. After the ID number is generated, submit the application form.
5. Save and take the print out for future reference.
The candidates can start applying for the post online from November 15.
Source : INDIA TODAY
- TPSC Recruitment 2015: Apply now The Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the several posts. The eligible and interested candidates should send the application by October 31. Vacancy details: Total posts: 10 Name of the posts: Principal: 6 Deputy Director: 2 Director:…
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has invited applications for recruitment to various posts in CRPF hospitals on contractual basis. Interested and eligible candidates can walk-in for an interview on November 16, 2015. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performances in interview and experience. Vacancy details: Total number…
- Kolkata Police recruitment board has invited applications for the recruitment of 1167 constables. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website, the link for which is www.kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in before December 19. The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and physical fitness test.…
- The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment at various posts. The interested candidates can apply latest by December 12. The candidates can check the schedule below: Schedule: Commencement of application: November 26 Last date to apply: December 12 Last date for submission of…
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences has invited application for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Deputy Registrar, Manager, Assistant Registrar, System Analyst cum Programmer, Producer, Psychiatric Social Worker , Stenographer, Telephone Operator. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online before October 30. Total number of…