University of Perpetual Help Medical College
MBBS in Philippines – Direct Admission
The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA shall emerge as a premier university in the Philippines. It shall provide a venue for the pursuit of excellence in academics, technology, and research through community partnership.The University shall take the role of a catalyst for human development. It shall inculcate Christian values – Catholic in doctrine as a way of strengthening the moral fiber of the Filipino – a people who are “Helpers of God”, proud of their race and prepared for the exemplary global participation in the arts, sciences, humanities, and business.
MCI – MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA
WHO – WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION
USMLE – UNITED STATE OF MEDICAL LICENSING EXAMINATION
PLAB – PROFESSIONAL AND LINGUISTIC ASSESSMENTS BOARD
UNIVERSITY OF PERPETUAL HELP SYSTEM
MBBS IN MANILA PHILIPPINES
HOME TO MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES BOARD TOP NOTCHES
As the premier University south of Metro Manila, and Lacuna in Medicine and Health Sciences, the University of Perpetual Help System boasts of:
• Teaching hospital where state of the art medical equipment complements training in the various health sciences profession.
• Simulation-Based Learning through our Level III tertiary hospital located in Binan, Laguna (UPH-DJGT MC) which are fully equipped with first rate medical equipment and facilities.
• Robust, comprehensive curriculum promoting innovative scientific research, extensive clinical experiences, and compassionate service to humanity.
• Competent and diverse group of educators committed to outstanding medicine and health sciences education.
• “High quality standard is the secret of our education system”
• 45 year old college
Eligibilty : 10+2 Physics, Chemistry and Biology 50% As per with Medical Council Of India’s admission criterion