Sushrutha Ayurveda Medical College
Sushrutha Ayurveda Medical College Commenced in the year 2003. College is spread over a 100 acre campus. College is approved by CCIM, Ayush and Goverment of India.
BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery is course on Indian medicinal system – Ayurveda. BAMS is a 5 ½ year medical course in Ayurveda. This includes 4 ½ year class plus practical training and one year internship.
Hostel with all the facilities
Well equipped labs for all the departments
Library which provides for a better learning with a wide range of publications of medical books, journals and articles both from National and International areas.
Digital library which provides for updating the knowledge of the students to the latest developments and research’s done in the medical and nursing fields.
Eminent aculty who impart the knowledge in the classrooms and guide them effectively in the clinical areas.
The head of the institution is the principal, Dr B R Ramakrishna, who has a master’s degree both in Ayurveda and Yoga. He has a very long experience of teaching Ayurveda, and is an expert in Ayurvedic Pharmacology and Panchakarma. He has been conducting Ayurveda and yoga workshops in many European countries
- About Ayurveda Ayurveda is an ancient Indian medical system. It dates back to 3000 BC. This is developed by ancient sages. They preach the philosophy of life. The Atharvaveda contains the principles of healing on which Ayurveda is based. ‘Ayur’ means ‘life’ in Sanskrit. Ayurveda is the most ancient science…
- Bangalore Government Ayurvedic Medical College Dhanwanthri Road, Bangalore 560 009 Phone:(080) 22356476 Sri. Kalabyraweshwara Ayurvedic Medical College 703 PUA No. 10, Pipe Line Road, R. P. C. Layout Vijayanagar, Bangalore 560 040 Phone: (080) 23407806 Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre 704 PUA 54/2, Ramagondanahalli,…
- About us Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College is a pioneer in Ayurvedic Medical Education.The college commenced its admission for the first Batch in the Year 1999 and intake capacity of college is 40 students. The 150 bedded attached hospitals provide the perfect setting for clinical exposure to the students. The students…
- Karnataka has 46 MBBS collegs with a total seats of 6,755. Below is the list of all the colleges in Karnataka, Recognised and accepted by MCI (Medical Council of India) A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore: 150 seats Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur: 150 seats…
- Atreya Ayurvedic Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka Atreya Ayurvedic Medical College is a multi-faceted educational movement engaged in various service initiatives. This institution operates from the historical town of Karnataka, Doddaballapur having safe and easy access to the city of Bengalooru connecting to various other interstate highways with convenient transportation system.…