SBI Recruitment 2015: Important dates
The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment at various posts. The interested candidates can apply latest by December 12.
The candidates can check the schedule below:
Commencement of application: November 26
Last date to apply: December 12
Last date for submission of fee: December 12
Downloading of call letter: After, January 5, 2016
Date of online test: January 17, 2016
An application fee of Rs 600 and Rs 100 needs to be paid by the general and SC/ST/PwD candidates respectively, for the registration procedure. The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview.
The exam is scheduled to be conducted on January 17, 2016.The candidates should download their call letters and the “acquaint yourself” booklets by entering their registration number and password/date of birth on the bank’s website. No hard copy of the call letter/acquaint yourself booklet will be sent by post.
Source : India Today
- The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up vacancies at several posts. The interested candidates should apply on or before December 12. Vacancy details: Total posts: 180 Name of the posts: Deputy Manager (Law): 40 Assistant Manager: 140 Eligibility criteria: Educational qualification: Deputy…
- TPSC Recruitment 2015: Apply now The Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the several posts. The eligible and interested candidates should send the application by October 31. Vacancy details: Total posts: 10 Name of the posts: Principal: 6 Deputy Director: 2 Director:…
- The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has invited applications for recruitment of 2,064 sub-inspectors across Uttar Pradesh. The nterested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online. The recruitment process also includes Physical measurement test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) along with a written examination. Vacancy details:…
- The Tata Institute of Social Sciences for the Department of Women and Child Development has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Social Worker. There are a total of 22 posts. The eligible candidates either apply online or offline by November 27. The candidates can check the vacancy details…
- The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up vacancies at the posts of Deputy Manger and Assistant Manager. There are a total of 180 posts. SBI will be conducting the recruitment exam on January 17, 2016. The interested candidates should apply online on…