Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre
Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College is a pioneer in Ayurvedic Medical Education.The college commenced its admission for the first Batch in the Year 1999 and intake capacity of college is 40 students. The 150 bedded attached hospitals provide the perfect setting for clinical exposure to the students. The students are taught by experts in the field of Ayurveda. The Audio visual equipments like LCD & OHP projectors are used extensively for a better understanding of the subject. Free Medical Camps are conducted round the year.
We train the students in medical health care of the masses through indigenous medicine of India. Training is given in Panchakarma procedures and their application in the management of diseases. Ayurveda imparting quality education leading to the award of degree of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) /Ayurvedacharya and Post Graduate Studies in Kayachikitsa, Panchkarma, Shalya Tantra, Shalakya Tantra & Dravya Guna permitted by RGUHS.
Our college is training the students for the Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (B.A.M.S.) Course, recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), New Delhi, Government of Karnataka and the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
The students should qualify by 10 & +2 (Science) with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Duration of the course:
5 & 1/2 years.
A pool of Experienced and Dedicated Post Graduate Doctors of Ayurveda form the Backbone of Our Institute. Qualified and experienced teachers impart Quality Education & Training in the college.
Students are imparted with practical experience in O.P.D. and Hospital with the objective of learning clinical skills of Nidan, Chikitsa, Shalya Tantra, Shalakya Tantra and Strirog – Prasuti Tantra, Kaumara Bhriya. Full-fledged library facility is available with latest editions of Books on Ayurveda and Modern Medical Sciences. Digital Library with Broadband Internet connection is provided for use of Staff and Students.
# 54/2 Ramagondanahalli
Bangalore, Karnataka 560064
- Atreya Ayurvedic Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka Atreya Ayurvedic Medical College is a multi-faceted educational movement engaged in various service initiatives. This institution operates from the historical town of Karnataka, Doddaballapur having safe and easy access to the city of Bengalooru connecting to various other interstate highways with convenient transportation system.…
- Bangalore Government Ayurvedic Medical College Dhanwanthri Road, Bangalore 560 009 Phone:(080) 22356476 Sri. Kalabyraweshwara Ayurvedic Medical College 703 PUA No. 10, Pipe Line Road, R. P. C. Layout Vijayanagar, Bangalore 560 040 Phone: (080) 23407806 Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre 704 PUA 54/2, Ramagondanahalli,…
- About Us Sushrutha Ayurveda Medical College Commenced in the year 2003. College is spread over a 100 acre campus. College is approved by CCIM, Ayush and Goverment of India. ABOUT BAMS BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery is course on Indian medicinal system – Ayurveda. BAMS is a…
- Sri Adichunchanagiri Shikshana Trust under the stewardship of His Holiness Jagadguru Sri Sri Sri Balagangadharanatha Swamiji, the present and 71st Pontiff of Sri Adichunchanagiri Mutt. Sir Math plays an important role in society and in the field of Education, Health Care, Spiritual Activities, Social Activities, Moral & Cultural Activities and…
- Alva’s Ayurveda Medical College is located in Moodabidr, South Canara. College was established in 1996 by Alva’s Education Foundation. The institution is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka, Bangalore and approved by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), New Delhi. College is offering both Bachelors and…