PES was established in 1972 at Bangalore, the Silicon Valley of India. PES is focused on four main educational areas: Engineering, Medicine, Management and Life Sciences. The institutions offer both foundation courses in these areas, as well as specialization with a Bachelors/ Master/ PhD Degree.
The success of the institution lies with a committed responsive faculty, unwavering commitment to the quality of education, today PES has more than 18,000 students, spread across four different campuses, three state of art campuses in Bangalore and a Medical College with 750 bed hospital in Kuppam, Andra Pradesh.
The objective behind the institution is to provide the students with a sense of history, an understanding of values and ethics, a commitment to law and morality, an appreciation of human creativity and an analytical inquiring mind and also to develop highly skilled human resources with the ability to adapt to an intellectually and technologically changing environment with the participative efforts of the management, staff, students and parents
PES University is a private university in Bangalore, India. It offers various programs including engineering and business studies.
Under Graduate Programs
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
100 Feet Ring Road,
BSK III Stage, Bangalore – 560 085
Tel: +91 80 26721983, +91 80 26722108
- State Universities Bangalore University JnanaBharti, Bangalore PIN - 560 056. Karnataka www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in Davangere University Shivagangothri Davangere Karnataka-577002 Karnataka www.davangereuniversity.ac.in Gulbarga University Jnana Ganga, Gulbarga, KARNATAKA-585 106 www.gulbargauniversity.kar.nic.ini Kannada University Vidyaranya, HospetTaluk Hampi (Dt. Bellary) Karnataka -583276 www.kannadauniversity.org Karanataka State Law University Navanagar, Hubli-580025 Karnataka www.kslu.ac.in Karanataka State Open University Manasangangotri…
- BENGALURU: The state government has finally nominated its representatives to the Bangalore University syndicate on Monday. The posts were vacant for two years. The file, which was pending before the Chief Minister since several months, was cleared on Sunday and sent to the Higher Education Department for official orders on…
- The B. M. Sreenivasaiah College of Engineering, is one of the most reputed engineering college in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Popularly known as "BMS", though a private Engineering college, it is partially funded by the Government of Karnataka. It has the largest student population of engineering colleges in Karnataka, drawing students…
- Engineering studies can get as beautiful learning as possible with vivid scope. Just in short, engineering is about applying scientific knowledge and concepts to real-world problems. In fact, many engineers involved in discovering solutions to urgent problems must often work faster than the traditional method of scientific discovery would permit.…
- BENGALURU: Karnataka Legislative Assembly today passed by voice vote a bill aimed at trifurcation of Bangalore University. The Karnataka state Universities (Amendment) bill, 2015 that was tabled in the House during the first phase of the current monsson session in Belagavi was presented by Higher Education and Tourism Minister R…