JIPMER is hiring! Walk-in interview on December 29 and 30
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduation Medical Education and Research (JIPMER ), Puducherry has invited applications for recruitment of 74 Senior Residents for various departments. Interested and eligible candidates can walk-in for the interview on December 29 and December 30.
Total number of the posts: 74
Name of the post: Senior Resident
Educational qualification: The candidates applying for the post should have acquired a post graduation degree in respective discipline from a recognised university/ institute.
The candidates applying for the post should not be more than 33 years of age or 35 years of age, if post doctoral degree holder. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of Government of India.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
The candidates can apply for the post by sending duly filled applications along with bio data, original & self attested copies of date of birth certificate/ 10th/ 12th mark sheet, MBBS degree/ provisional certificates, Medical Council registration certificate, internship completion certificate.
The dates for walk-in interview are December 29 and December 30. The time for the same is 8:30 am.
Ground Floor, Administrative Block,
JIPMER, Puducherry – 06.
SOurce : India Today
- All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has invited applications for recruitment to the several posts. The eligible candidates should apply through the official website by November 16. Vacancy details: Total posts: 219 Name of the post: Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrator Eligibility criteria: Educational qualification: The candidates should…
- The Indian Institute of Packaging, Mumbai has invited applications for recruitment to the several posts. The eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed format latest by November 23. Vacancy details: Total posts: 10 Name of the posts: Associate Professor/Joint Director: 3 Deputy Director (Tech) / Assistant Professor: 2 Technical Assistant:…
- The Government of India, Zoological Survey of India, (ZSI) has released an employment notification, inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Research Fellow. The initial place of posting for all the candidates will be Marine Biology Regional Centre, Chennai. Total posts: 6 Name of the post:…
- The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the post of Technical Faculty. The appointment will be contractual in nature for a period of two years. The eligible and interested candidates should apply latest by November 9. Vacancy details: Total post: 1…
- The Division of Agronomy, Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow. The candidates will work under the project titled, 'project "Consortia Research Platform on Conservation Agriculture (CRPCA)'. The profile will be on contractual basis. The interested candidates can appear…
Tags: JIPMER is hiring