IIFT MBA entrance test for International Business: 5 days to go
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is all set to conduct the entrance test for Master’s in Business Admission programme in International Business on November 22. Every year a large number of applicants apply for admission to the course as IIFT is one of the prestigious institutes of management courses. The entrance test will be conducted for admissions in two centre of IIFT situated in New Delhi and Kolkata.
MBA in International business is the flagship programme of the institute and IIFT is the only institute in top 10 business schools of India which offers this course. The admission to six-trimester course is made by the selecting students on their performance in written test, group discussion, essay writing and interview. The students who would clear the written test on November 22 will be eligible for next level of selections, the dates for which will be notified later.
The IIFT test for admission in International Business will consist of multiple choice questions (MCQs) which cover English Comprehension, General Knowledge & Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis. The 2-hour duration test will be conducted from 10 am to 12 pm.
The International Business is a two-year duration course focussing on international business, trade and management. One of the highly competitive examination, IIFT witness thousands of students appearing for the exam every year.
Established in 1963 by the Government of India, IIFT is an autonomous organisation and works towards smooth functioning of the country’s foreign trade management and increasing exports by developing human resources. The institute aims to provide professional education in foreign trade and exports by generating, analysing and disseminating data; and conducting research.
Source : India Today
- Business is never confined to a country or a state and eventually all businesses will grow. The Master of International Business provides an in-depth understanding of the organizational capabilities required for international operations, including specialized functions such as international marketing, finance, working with diversity and other aspects of managerial job.…
- About Masters in International Business - MIB Top 10 Colleges For Masters in International Business in Bangalore 1. International Academy for Management and Entrepreneurship 2. The Oxford College of Business Management 3. Koshy's College 4. Indian Academy 5. Christ College 6. St. Joseph's Academy of Business Administration
- About us Department of Management Studies, is a premier wing of Christ university, since 1991 with a clearly defined approach for creating quality managers and entrepreneurs required to face the challenges of the corporate sector. The department offers undergraduate courses in Business Administration, Business Administration(Honours),Business Administrtion in Finance and International…
- IAME, Bangalore, is a premier management academy, unique in its emphasis on soft skills enhancements. In addition to academic excellence, IAME curriculum promotes communication skills and emotional intelligence. These are recognized as mandatory skills for creating leader - managers who can negotiate confidently in today’s multi-cultural business environment. We are…
- About Us DSBS is situated in the sylvan surroundings of the Garden City of Bangalore. Traditionally, Bangalore has been an important centre of Carnatic culture, now grown into a modern cosmopolitan city. Along with this metamorphosis, the city has emerged as a high-tech centre for manufacturing, services and information technology…