Dayananda Sagar Business School (DSBS
DSBS is situated in the sylvan surroundings of the Garden City of Bangalore. Traditionally, Bangalore has been an important centre of Carnatic culture, now grown into a modern cosmopolitan city. Along with this metamorphosis, the city has emerged as a high-tech centre for manufacturing, services and information technology and has acquired the name of Silicon Valley of India. It is a seat of some of the world class research centers in the frontier areas of science and technology. For this reason, Bangalore is fast becoming a home to major corporations of the world. The City’s growing importance as a future business hub of Asia-Pacific provides an ideal location for a premier B- School.
AICTE Approved PGDM Programme
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (General)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management-(HRM)
Other Key Activities
Executive Development Programmes (EDP’s) &
Organization Based Programmes (OBPs)
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Research & Case Development
Eligibility for Admission
Candidate seeking admission to MBA (PGDM programme) must fullfil the following eligibility criteria:
•Bachelor’s degree examination in any discipline from an institution recognized by AICTE/UGC. Bachelor’s degree should have been obtained under 10+2+3 system of education or equivalent system.Admission off of Management Courses at Bangalore
•Candidates, who are in the final year of graduation may also apply for PGDM with the condition that they submit their final year mark sheet by the stipulated time.
•Admissions shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in the national / state competitions our own entrance test, GD, Interview and overall academic record.
Management College Admissions OfficeThe candidates will be short listed on the basis of score obtained in the entrance examination
Short listed candidates will be called for GD and Personal Interview by the Institute. Their academic record will also be evaluated.
The final merit list will be based on the score obtained in Entrance Exam, Group Discussion, Personal Interview and the academic record of the candidate.
Each component of evaluation shall have the following weightage:-
• Entrance Examination 50%
• Interview 20%
• Group Discussion 15%
• Academic Record 15%
DAYANANDA SAGAR BUSINESS SCHOOL
Department of PGDM – AICTE
Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout
Phone : 080-42161704
Fax: 080 – 26660789
Website : www.dsbschool.org
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- About Us The Master of Business Administration, the flagship Programme of The Oxford College of Business Management is a two - year (4 Semester) full time degree course affiliated to Bangalore University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi. You will be awarded M.B.A from…
- Acharya Institue of Management and Sciences – Bangalore Ist Stage, Ist Cross, Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore, Karnataka Telephone: +91-80-28390433, 28390434, Fax: +91-80-28378268 Acharya Institute of Technology – Bangalore Soledevana Halli, Hesaraghatta Main Road, Chikkabanawara Post, Bangalore, Karnataka Telephone: +91-80-28396011, 23720009, 23723466, Fax: +91-80-23700242 Acharya Pathasala College of Commerce – Bangalore…
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is all set to conduct the entrance test for Master's in Business Admission programme in International Business on November 22. Every year a large number of applicants apply for admission to the course as IIFT is one of the prestigious institutes of management courses.…
- About College Dayananda Sagar College of Pharmacy (DSCP) was established in the year 1991 to offer graduation course in Pharmacy followed by post graduation in the year 2006-07 comprising 4 specializations. Pharm D course was added in the year 2012-13 to motivate clinical research activities in the field of pharmacy.…
- Introduction Grocery and FMCG retails are the main focus when it comes to Retail Industry. Most of the retail chains or companies buy goods from direct recourses and not from wholesalers, because of that they are able to give much better pricing to customers as well as farmers or producers.…