BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration is a three-year full time course spread in six semesters. The course is designed to give student’s basic understanding of management concepts, business, along with business and industrial laws.
Why should I opt for this course?
The structure of the programme will equip students to imbibe holistic education and requisite skills. The Course helps students to gain knowledge on various aspects of international business, learn management skills, and to become a better communicator. It will also help students to gain practical knowledge to prepare themselves as future managers and leaders.
This course will also help students to gain insights into major global business
BBA Syllabus: (Note this is not the exhaustive list. The syllabus sometimes may vary depending upon the college and university).
- Principles & Practice of Management
- Business Communication
- Financial Accounting
- Business Law
- Business Economics
- Organizational behaviour
- Management Accounting
- Business Environment
- Profit planning & Control
- Manpower Management
- Marketing Concepts
- Production Methods
- Industrial Law
- Corporate Planning & Strategic Management
- Financial Institutions and Markets
The Entry criteria:
To enrol in BBA each college and university has their own set of criteria’s however listed below are some of them.
- The candidates need to apply for the three year undergraduate programme at Faculty of Business Administration in the university should qualify Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations, i.e., Class 12thof 10+2 school system or equivalent.
- Should have aggregate at least 45%.
What should I do after completing my BBA?
It depends on the students; most of them opt for additional two years course (MBA). Sky is the limit, it offers wide range career option, graduates are employed in wide range of industries worldwide including, outsourcing, consulting firms, manufacturing industries, energy, communication, retail, electronics, education, marketing & construction.
- BBM: Bachelor of Business Management is a three-year full time course spread in six semesters. The degree is similar to a Bachelor in Business Administration, but with a stronger emphasis on leadership and management skills. Why Should I opt for this course? The structure of the programme will equip students to…
- Bachelor of Business Administration is a three-year full time course spread in six semesters. The course is designed to give student’s basic understanding of management concepts, business, along with business and industrial laws. Why should one opt for this course? The structure of the programme will equip students to imbibe…
- State Universities Bangalore University JnanaBharti, Bangalore PIN - 560 056. Karnataka www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in Davangere University Shivagangothri Davangere Karnataka-577002 Karnataka www.davangereuniversity.ac.in Gulbarga University Jnana Ganga, Gulbarga, KARNATAKA-585 106 www.gulbargauniversity.kar.nic.ini Kannada University Vidyaranya, HospetTaluk Hampi (Dt. Bellary) Karnataka -583276 www.kannadauniversity.org Karanataka State Law University Navanagar, Hubli-580025 Karnataka www.kslu.ac.in Karanataka State Open University Manasangangotri…
- NEW DELHI: In a major blow to Arindam Chaudhuri and the Indian Institute of Planning and Management, Delhi high court on Friday restrained them from offering MBA, BBA courses or advertising as a management and business school. Chief Justice G Rohini and Justice Rajiv Sahai Endlaw also slapped a cost…
- Business is never confined to a country or a state and eventually all businesses will grow. The Master of International Business provides an in-depth understanding of the organizational capabilities required for international operations, including specialized functions such as international marketing, finance, working with diversity and other aspects of managerial job.…