Bachelor of Commerce – B Com
Bachelor of Commerce has been abbreviated as B.Com, this is a 3 years course spread in 6 semesters. The bachelor of commerce focuses on the matters which drive economic behaviour of an organization and the individual.
Why should I opt for this course?
B Com will equip you with Identifying problems, analytical, problem solving and forecasting the economic stability of an organization as well as individual. The course will help you to gain in depth knowledge of accounting, business law, economics, finance, costing, e-commerce, Insurance, retail management, foreign trade, management and marketing.
B Com Syllabus: (Note this is not the exhaustive list. The syllabus sometimes may vary depending upon the college and university).
- Fundamental of Financial accounting
- Fundamentals of statistics
- Business communication
- Computer for business
- Fundamental of insurance and claims
- Corporate Financial accounting
- Principals of retail management
- Marketing management
- Foreign trade
- Tax procedures, research and methodologies in commerce & management.
The Entry criteria:
To enrol in B.com each college and university has their own set of criteria’s however listed below are some of them.
- The candidates need to apply for the three year undergraduate programme at Faculty of Commerce in the university should qualify Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations, i.e., Class 12thof 10+2 school system or equivalent.
- Should have aggregate at least 45%.
What should I do after completing my B.Com?
Sky is the limit, it always depends on you. It offers wide range career option, graduates are employed in wide range of industries worldwide including, outsourcing, consulting firms, manufacturing industries, energy, communication, retail, electronics, education, marketing & construction.
- List of Universities Offering Master Courses in Accountancy: Name of the Institution Course Name Intake Duration Deadlines Application Fees in NZ$ Annual Tuition fees in NZ$ IELTS Entry Criteria/Remarks University of Otago, Dunedin Master of Business (MBus) in Accounting with Research or thesis Feb, July 2 yrs As soon as…
- List of Universities Offering Bachelor of Accounting Name of the Institution Name of the Course Duration Intakes Campus Fees in AUD $ Entry Criteria Central Queensland University Bachelor of Financial Planning/ Bachelor of Accounting 4 years Rockhampton 15600 50% and above in 12th + IELTS 6.0 with no band less…