Bachelor of Business Administration – BBA
Bachelor of Business Administration is a three-year full time course spread in six semesters. The course is designed to give studentís basic understanding of management concepts, business, along with business and industrial laws.
Why should one opt for this course?
The structure of the programme will equip students to imbibe holistic education and requisite skills. The Course helps students to gain knowledge on various aspects of international business, learn management skills, and to become a better communicator. It will also help students to gain practical knowledge to prepare themselves as future managers and leaders.
This course will also help students to gain insights into major global business
BBA Syllabus: (Note this is not the exhaustive list. The syllabus sometimes may vary depending upon the college and university).
- Principles & Practice of Management
- Business Communication
- Financial Accounting
- Business Law
- Business Economics
- Organizational behaviour
- Management Accounting
- Business Environment
- Profit planning & Control
- Manpower Management
- Marketing Concepts
- Production Methods
- Industrial Law
- Corporate Planning & Strategic Management
- Financial Institutions and Markets
The Entry criteria:
To enrol in BBA each college and university has their own set of criteriaís however listed below are some of them.
- The candidates need to apply for the three year undergraduate programme at Faculty of Business Administration in the university should qualify Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations, i.e., Class 12thof 10+2 school system or equivalent.
- Should have aggregate at least 45%.
What should I do after completing my BBA?
It depends on the students; most of them opt for additional two years course (MBA). Sky is the limit, it offers wide range career option, graduates are employed in wide range of industries worldwide including, outsourcing, consulting firms, manufacturing industries, energy, communication, retail, electronics, education, marketing & construction.
- BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration is a three-year full time course spread in six semesters. The course is designed to give studentís basic understanding of management concepts, business, along with business and industrial laws. Why should I opt for this course? The structure of the programme will equip students to…
- Master of Business administration is two-year full time course spread is four semester. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally-recognized degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management. The value of the MBA, however, is not limited strictly to the business world. .…
- Introduction What Will I Learn What Skills Will I Gain Knowing Yourself Choosing the Major Subject in MBA Study Plan through MBA Introduction Welcome to the Career Advice of EDU-MIRCHI, We help MBAís connect to their future providing an expert guidance and empower your success. EDU-MIRCHI focuses on Management studies…
- Introduction Grocery and FMCG retails are the main focus when it comes to Retail Industry. Most of the retail chains or companies buy goods from direct recourses and not from wholesalers, because of that they are able to give much better pricing to customers as well as farmers or producers.…
- NEW DELHI: In a major blow to Arindam Chaudhuri and the Indian Institute of Planning and Management, Delhi high court on Friday restrained them from offering MBA, BBA courses or advertising as a management and business school. Chief Justice G Rohini and Justice Rajiv Sahai Endlaw also slapped a cost…