APS College of Engineering
Sri N. Ananthachar started a primary school on 15th August 1935, a date Indian destiny chose for its independence, twelve years later. An endowed teacher with a Master’s Degree, the founder of APS institutions, initially chose to trade in vegetables in the Basavanagudi region of Bangalore.
This enterprising spirit soon won the appreciation of locals and even Dewan of Mysore among other literary stalwarts such as Sri Balasaraswathi, Sri R. Gopala Krishna Iyengar and others. The Director of Public Instruction gave this school its recognition in quick time, in the very next year. Thus was born a great noble educational institution. Today it takes pride in having been the mentor to thousands of academic accomplishments through its various institutions.
Course Started: 1935
Location/ Campus Address: Somanahalli, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore – 500082, INDIA
Branches offered: Undergraduate BE in:
- BE in Electronics and Communication
- BE in Computer Science
- BE in Information Science
- BE in Mechanical Engineering
- BE In Telecommunication
Branches offered: Postgraduate
- M.E Digital Electronics and communication
- M.E Computer Science
The Deparment conducts additional training courses by external specialized training agencies for the benifits of the students.
To play a significant role in the industry-institute interaction by organizing seminars from professionals in the IT Industry. The Department regularly organizes intra-college and inter-college level workshops and short term courses.
The foundation program is aimed at imparting the necessary knowledge and skills to a fresh entrant to take up the challenges of a project work.
The Placement and Training Centre is provided with a well-equipped conference training room and separate, well-furnished rooms for interviews and counselling. It is headed by A Muralidhar, the Director who is supported by well qualified permanent training staff.
APS has Memorandum Of Understanding with Infosys Technologies Ltd. for training students on technical and soft skills through their Campus Connect Programme. Infosys has short listed only 400 engineering colleges to be part of this programme throughout the country out of which APSCE is one. Infosys continuously keeps scrutinizing the member colleges based on their performance and results.
Apart from the placement facility, students go on industrial tours, attend personality development programmes (PDP) and participate in placement related activities like extempore, mock interviews, technical tests, aptitude tests and other latest trends etc.
Challenging projects by students are carried out in top companies like LRDE, ISRO, C-DAC, WIPRO, IISc, TCS, BHEL, HP, NAL, SEIMENS, PHOENIX, CPRI, ITI, BEL and CSNL.
- About DSCE Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. It has widest choice of engineering branches having 16 Under Graduate courses & 17 Post Graduate courses. In addition,…
- About DSCE Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. It has widest choice of engineering branches having 16 Under Graduate courses & 17 Post Graduate courses. In addition, it has 21 Research Centres…
- NEW DELHI: For the first time, India features in the top 100 of the Times Higher Education's (THE) world university rankings. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore enters the list of elite universities for engineering and technology with 99th rank. The THE released the latest rankings of the world's top 100…
- Best engineering colleges in Bangalore A P S College of Engineering Somanahalli, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore - 500082 28432837, 28432106 www.apsce.ac.in A. M. C. College of Engineering 18 Km. Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore - 560 083 080-27828655, 27828656 amcgroup.edu.in Academy of Aviation & Engineering 38-39, Prestige Enclave, Bettahalasur Cross, 3 Km., After…
- Acharya Institue of Management and Sciences – Bangalore Acharya Institute of Technology – Bangalore Acharya Pathasala College of Commerce – Bangalore Adarsh Business School – Bangalore Adarsha College of Science & Commerce – Bangalore Administrative Management College – Bangalore Al-Ameen Institute of Management Studies – Bangalore Alpha College of Engineering…