Advantages of Studying MBBS in Philippines
Studying MBBS in abroad is considered to be the prominent choice in most of the Indian family. Studying MBBS abroad is now easy for Indian Students as EduMirchi provides opportunity for Indian Students to get Admission in top universities at very low cost.
Recent stats show that there is an average of about 15-20 percent increase in the number of students going abroad for studying medicine.
Students aspiring to study MBBS in abroad have great value in the global market. Studying abroad opens doors for global opportunities for MBBS students looking for a chance in the western world. EduMirchi guides you to choose the most suitable medical institution in Philippines. Philippines provide the best education system in Southeast Asia region and that the medical curriculum offered by their universities is approved by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Studying abroad in the right Institution can be a life-changing experience, the first step towards it is securing admission, after careful evaluation of the needs and aspirations of the student, EduMirchi provide a list of the most appropriate universities considering fitment for financial, technical and cultural aspects. We help securing admission from this list in the right place by providing support for proper documentation and other administrative aspects. Philippines offer globally recognized degree following US System of Education, with the country’s top most education system, Philippines medical education is a gateway to USA, UK, Canada and
Highlights of Studying In Philippines:
- Approved by WHO & MCI
- Affordable fees structure
- US Medical Education Syllabus
- Eligible for PLAB, USMLE, FMGE
- Medical institutions are affiliated to top Hospitals
- Global Classroom (Students from all over the world), so the medium of instruction in the University is English Friendly and safe country
- Hostel Accommodation and Indian food are available at reasonable cost
- Climatic conditions are similar to India
- Excellent flight connectivity from India
- Philippines is considered to be the gateway to USA,UK and Canada
For more details: Email your Quire at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The criteria set by MBBS colleges in the Philippines are very moderate.
- Student should have 17 years completed before 31st Dec.
- Student should have passed out 12th science with a 50% aggregate of physics, chemistry and biology.
If your details ate complying with the above mentioned criteria then you are eligible to get an admission for MBBS in Philippines.
- NEW DELHI: An Indian University has featured on the list of top 100 varsities in the Times Higher Education (THE) ranking for the first time. Bangalore's Indian Institute of Science (IISc) has been ranked 99th in engineering and technology category of the ranking released on Wednesday. "This year's stand-out success…
- New Delhi: The University Grants Commission (UGC) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has prepared a list of fake universities functioning in India. Out of the 23 fake universities operating in India without UGC permit, Uttar Pradesh has nine unrecognised universities and Delhi has seven. Delhi also has…
- NEW DELHI: For the first time, India features in the top 100 of the Times Higher Education's (THE) world university rankings. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore enters the list of elite universities for engineering and technology with 99th rank. The THE released the latest rankings of the world's top 100…
- It's good news to those who prefer to study MBBS abroad. Yes, previously, there was a need of eligibility certificate provided by the MCI (Medical Council of India) which was mandatory to be submitted during admissions. But now, the eligibility certificate is not mandatory! However, they have to fill the…